March 10, 2010
Millions of bulbs thrown away,
Energy costs rising every day,
Induction lights are here for you,
To save the Earth and money too!
Saving the Planet One Watt at a Time
Commercial properties across the country are discovering one of the best-kept secrets in "energy efficient" lighting, the induction light bulb. An induction light uses the fundamental principles of electromagnetic induction and gas discharge to create a high quality white light without the use of electrodes. Here are some of the amazing advantages of using induction lighting.
- Extremely Long Lifespan - Induction light bulbs last 100,000 maintenance-free hours, which translates to significant operation cost savings.
- Electricity Cost Savings - Induction lights are between 50-90% more "energy efficient" than current commercial lighting. One 150-watt induction bulb will replace up to a 450-watt light!
- Excellent Color Rendering - A Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 85+ and a range of color temperatures (CCT), allows induction lights to display true, natural colors.
- Utility Company Rebates - Utilities throughout the country are installing and/or promoting induction lighting through tax incentives and rebates.
- Additional Advantages - Low heat gain, instant on/off, no flickering or noise, stable light output, dimmable, operates in range of temps and input voltages, and alleviates eye stress/fatigue.
ADG ECO Lighting Products is an American-based manufacturer and reseller of induction lighting.