March 31, 2010
Eco-Friendly Pet Care
Dogs, cats, birds, and more,
Maybe even a kangaroo,
We all have pets we adore,
They want to be green too!
U.S. Pets Go Green
If you are an American who loves their planet and their pet, why not combine these two passions and green your pet? There are many different ways that you can be both a responsible pet owner and a responsible resident of planet Earth.
- Playtime- Buy your pets toys, leashes, collars, and goods that are made from recycled materials or sustainable fibers such as those offered by Wagging Green.
- Wash Me - When it's time to wash your pet be sure to stay away from chemical laced products and use shampoos and conditioners derived from natural ingredients instead.
- Feed Me - Be sure to feed your pets natural or certified organic pet foods composed of sustainably raised meat and organically grown food products.
- Clean up After Me - Use biodegradable bags to clean up your doggie's poop and be sure to choose an eco-friendly Chemical Free Cat Litter.
- Naptime - Let your pet and the planet rest in comfort by purchasing beds and bedding that is made from sustainable or recycled materials such as those offered by West Paw Design.
Planet Green has an extensive list of different ways your pet can go green.
EcoPetStop is a great online store that offers green products for all pet types.